The continuing education program of the National College of Naprapathic Medicine is a State of Illinois-approved CEU provider for:
- Dietitians and Nutritionists (199-000107)
- Massage Therapists (245-000028)
- Naprapaths (241-000002)
- Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants (216-000114)
- Professional Counselors and Clinical Professional Counselors (197-000206)
- Social Workers and Clinical Social Workers (159-001218)
Unless otherwise indicated, all seminars are held at:
National College of Naprapathic Medicine
3330 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Chicago, IL 60641
Click here for map and directions.
Preregistration: To qualify for preregistration pricing, your registration must be received at least 48 hours before the start of the seminar.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: Cancellations occurring more than 48 hours before a seminar or seminar series begins will be receive an 80% refund of fees. There will be no refunds of fees if a cancellation is received less than 48 hours before the start of a seminar or seminar series.
8-hour sessions and often 6-hour sessions will include a 1-hour break for lunch. Unless otherwise indicated, lunch is NOT provided by NCNM.
For detailed information on past topics and speakers, please visit the continuing education archive.